Sunday, April 4, 2010
- a lovely Seder dinner at Leni and Julie's on Palm Sunday
- Analeise reading during our church's Maundy Thursday service
- visiting the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Saint John's Bible exhibits at the Science Museum of Minnesota on Good Friday
- practice for the children-led Easter service at our church on Saturday (and an Easter egg hunt)
- Analeise and Brooke flying a kite with our housemate, Alizabeth
- decorating pysanki eggs on Saturday evening
- Easter baskets and the early service at our church on Easter Sunday... Brooke lit the Pascale candle, read prayers and helped with throwing balloons during a fun part of the service. Analeise led the "Time with Children."
- Easter breakfast at our church and Easter dinner with the Hearley's.